9″ ROYALE ELITE SCALLOPED BREAD KNIFE – E/9699-9
The scalloped edge of the Messermeister Royale Elité 9” Bread Knife bites into the crust of bread. This allows for smooth slicing with effortless pressure to avoid compressing your slice. This knife is also used to slice through soft-skinned fruits and vegetables.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15° Elité edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany
- The Knife-for-Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects
- 100% Messermeister quality