ELITE 9″ SCALLOPED BREAD KNIFE – E/3699-9
The Messermeister Meridian Elite Bread Knife has a 9″ blade and a scalloped edge with a gentle camber. The Bread Knife is a wider and longer bladed version of a tomato knife.
- One-piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished 15-degree “Elite” edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef’s knife blade
- Extra-wide chef’s knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet “POM” handle
- Polished spine
- The scalloped edge is ideal for biting into the crust of bread, allowing a smooth slicing action without exerting pressure that can compress the slice. It is also used to slice through soft-skinned fruits and vegetables. We don’t recommend cutting meat.